Monday, April 19, 2010

Old Yarrenlea School Visit


Last week I visitied the students of Old Yarranlea State School in Brisbane, the lucky winners of the nation wide Uncle Tobys Schools Promotion.

They were named the winners as they purchased three Uncle Tobys products and sent in the bar codes. This is an amazing effort considering that their school only has 18 students!

Their prizes included a cheque for $5,000, a bag full of swim safety gear and a swim clinic held by the Royal Life Saving Society and myself.

Here is a photo of the kids and myself when I handed over the cheque. As you can see, it was smiles all round!
I had a great day. The kids were so switched on and willing to participate which was really great to see!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice website Eamon! Good to have news from you and not the press...lol
    good luck with your training camp!

    ReplyDelete